Enrolling through Jopari Remittance Gateway®
Participating healthcare payers utilize Jopari Remittance Gateway as their tool to allow providers to enroll for eBill and EFT payment services as well as for bill and payment status inquiry. The basic steps to enroll are as follows.
Register for portal access
- Complete the 6-step process to register for the portal. You'll need the following:
b. your organization's tax identification number (TIN)
c. payer-defined validation information that may include information from a recent check or EOB/EOR
Accept the Terms and Conditions for using the portal.
Notification of the status of your registration will be emailed to the provided address, along with a link to return to the portal to complete registration.
Click the emailed link to return to the portal to set up a password and other security settings.
Enroll for EFT/ERA
After registering on Remittance Gateway, you can enroll for EFT using the Enrollment Wizard, available from the Dashboard. You may also choose to add folders, payees, and bank accounts manually.
- If applicable, add and group all of your organization's payees into folders.
- Enter your organization's bank account information, and upload an image of a voided check or a letter from your bank listing the account name, bank routing number, account number, and account type for each account used to receive electronic payments.
- Associate each payee folder with a bank account, and then submit your enrollment form online.
- Allow two weeks to validate the bank account information before receiving electronic payments and remittance advice (ERAs).
- If ERA transmissions are available from your payer, enter contact information and submit enrollment requests online, and allow six weeks to complete the transmission connection.
- Contact your financial institution to arrange for the delivery of the CORE-required Minimum CCD+ Data Elements necessary for successful reassociation of the EFT payment with the ERA.
- For additional information and instructions, refer to the Jopari Remittance Gateway Provider User Guide section titled "Enrollment Details."
Enroll for Provider Status Inquiry (PSI)
Portal users may also enroll for Provider Status Inquiry (PSI) services. PSI benefits include looking up the status of bills and payment details, as well as viewing and printing bill images and explanations of review (EORs).
The enrollment steps for PSI are the same as for enrolling for EFT, with the following exceptions:
When setting up the folder of payees, at the Payment Options screen, select NO BANK: Payees in the folder will NOT receive EFT payments.
A confirmation screen will indicate that the PSI payees have been added to the folder.
On the Add New Bank Account screen, simply click CANCEL or click the gray X in the upper-right corner to close the window.
Adding a bank account to a folder is not necessary for PSI services.
If you need help with the registration process, please call Jopari Client Support at 800-630-3060.